American Fire Glass - 1/2" Platinum Reflective 10 lbs - AFF-STFRRF12-10
Have you ever wondered what it would look like if ice caught on fire? Perhaps it might look like brightly burning stars from the night sky. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could offer your customers something that spectacular for their home? You can... just take a look at our 1/2" starfire reflective glass!
This brilliant fire glass is sure to enchant all onlookers whether used indoors in a fireplace, or outdoors in a fire pit. Unlit, the glass is reminiscent of scattered blocks of ice. Once under fire, the effect is just magical; the reflective glass looks like glittering, melting ice, which has been miraculously set alight. What a display!
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Even over time, this 1/2" reflective fire glass will retain its original intensity of color regardless of how often your customers use it in their fireplace or fire pit. Made of tempered glass, it is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without fading or chipping. It has also been processed in order to smoothen out all sharp edges, thus it is safe to handle with bare hands.
Furthermore, our fire glass doesn't give off any smoke, ash, or soot, thus your customers will spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning!
Fire Glass Specification:
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Starfire
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty