American Fire Glass - 1/4" Champagne Reflective 10 lbs - AFF-CHAMRF-10
If your customers appreciate an air of sophistication and comfort and want to create the same refined feel in their next banquet, then you would do well to introduce them to our 1/4" champagne reflective fire glass.
The ambiance of the fire as it dances and reflects off the sparking champagne colored fire glass is sure to delight even the most hard to please audience. The twinkling colors and warm, rich, rosy glow, reminiscent of a glass of bubbly, will be ideal for toasting any grand occasion. Whether your customers' fire feature is lit or unlit, our exquisite 1/4" champagne reflective fire glass will still serve to beautify the decor and delight all onlookers.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Even over time, this 1/4" reflective fire glass will retain its original intensity of color regardless of how often your customers use it in their fireplace or fire pit. Made of tempered glass, it is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without fading or chipping. It has also been processed in order to smoothen out all sharp edges, thus it is safe to handle with bare hands.
Furthermore, our fire glass doesn't give off any smoke, ash, or soot, thus your customers will spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning!
Fire Glass Specification:
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Champagne
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty