American Fire Glass - 1/4" Bronze Reflective 10 lbs - AFF-BRZRF-10
With our 1/4" bronze reflective fire glass, your customers can bring the age-old beauty and elegance of the Bronze Age right into their living room!
Dark bronze hues are truly timeless, capable of producing a feeling of antique style or modern flair. The robust earth tones of our bronze reflective fire glass with the hint of brilliant metallic sparkle will give your customers' décor an inviting, friendly, confident and modern feel. Onlookers will be enchanted by the warm bronze glow reflecting off the fire glass and the refraction of light it produces. This color provides a magnificent indoor or outdoor base for your customers' fire pit or fireplace.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Even over time, this 1/4" reflective fire glass will retain its original intensity of color regardless of how often your customers use it in their fireplace or fire pit. Made of tempered glass, it is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without fading or chipping. It has also been processed in order to smoothen out all sharp edges, thus it is safe to handle with bare hands.
Furthermore, our fire glass doesn't give off any smoke, ash, or soot, thus your customers will spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning!
Fire Glass Specification:
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Bronze
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty