American Fire Glass - 1/4" Copper Reflective 10 lbs - AFF-COPRF-10
If your customers enjoy the warm and cozy glow of a good fire, then our copper reflective fire glass will amplify the glow and help to further enhance their experience.
Deep orange-brown in color, our 1/4" copper reflective fire glass is the perfect choice for creating an ambient glow infused by the warm richness of copper and fire. Your customers are sure to enjoy the way the flames bounce and reflect off the edges of the beautiful glass, completely transforming and enriching the ambiance of the surroundings, whether indoors or outdoors.
A Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
This amazing product is not just beautiful to behold, but also very practical. It does a great job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the tubes and pipes which are sometimes visible in gas fireplaces or fire pits. This makes fire glass a more desirable alternative to the more commonly seen ceramic logs and fire stones.
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
Even over time, this 1/4" reflective fire glass will retain its original intensity of color regardless of how often your customers use it in their fireplace or fire pit. Made of tempered glass, it is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit and harsh weather without fading or chipping. It has also been processed in order to smoothen out all sharp edges, thus it is safe to handle with bare hands.
Furthermore, our fire glass doesn't give off any smoke, ash, or soot, thus your customers will spend more time enjoying the display and less time cleaning!
Fire Glass Specification:
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass engineered to perfection
- Type: Reflective
- Color: Copper
- Use:In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty